Evangelical Media Book and Online Resources
This is the first book to examine the wide-ranging relationship between evangelical Christians and the media in the 21st century.
Over forty scholars and communication professionals wrote 100 essays about everything from evangelical theme parks to broadcasting, periodicals, film, comics, podcasting, worship technology, popular and worship music, public relations, video, and computer gaming (see topic links above or click here for a full menu).
This website includes:
- links to sources (positive and critical) representing the scope of public views of evangelicals’ use of media
- bibliographic notes about printed resources such as other books and articles (by chapter/topic—see left column)
- links to organizations and movements mentioned in the book (also by chapter/topic—see left column)
- a search engine for this entire site (right column)
- definitions of “Christian media,” “evangelical,” and other terms related to Christian media.